Search for assets
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any questions? You may find the answers below. For more details, check out our FAQ.
Simply put, every time a termination or change of professional activity occurs, of which the most frequent cases are:
- Change of employer
- Sabbatical leave
- Bringing up children
- Moving out of Switzerland permanently
- You are not sure that your accrued funds have been transferred every time you changed or terminated your activity
- You are looking for equity for your future house
- You are looking for equity to start your own business
- You wish to plan your retirement
- You wish to plan your inheritance
- One of your family members is deceased and you want to know whether they had any unknown accrued funds
- You are just curious
The 2nd Pillar Central Office is the liaison office between the occupational benefit institutions (also called 2nd Pillar or LPP/BVG) and the insured. Its purpose is to reconnect the insured with the institutions. It does not manage any insured party account or any accrued funds. This service is funded by the Confederation and the searches are free of charge for the applicant.
Once you have validated your search request, you don't have to do anything else, except be patient! You will receive a letter when we have received the results.