Three minutes is all it takes for the applicant to fill in their request on their smartphone. They then waits patiently for a few weeks until they receive a notification or email informing them that accrued funds have been found and that they can proceed to repatriate them.
All repatriation procedures can be carried out digitally without having to meet an advisor.
- The applicant can fill the request in Kala in less than three minutes.
- The applicant will receive a notification when the results are available.
- The applicant can then proceed to repatriate their accrued funds easily and free of charge, without having to step out.
- The applicant fills the search request form for the 2nd Pillar Central Office.
- The applicant sends the request form by post (CHF 1).
- The applicant receives information about where the money is located (but not the amount).
- The applicant files requests with pension fund organisations to know the accrued funds in the accounts.
- The applicant sends letters (CHF 1 to CHF 3 depending on the number of pension funds).
- The applicant receives an account statement of each pension fund account by post.
- The applicant fills forms to repatriate the money in each pension fund.
- The applicant's repatriated amounts are credited to the vested benefits accounts of their choice.
Over 1,500 pension funds will be scanned, this procedure generally takes 20 to 25 working days. Once we have your results, we will send you a push notification and email.
Repatriate your money
When you receive the notification, go to our application to repatriate your accrued funds in less than two minutes. You can ask for technical assistance during office hours.
Sign with your finger
Kala will ask for only one signature, on your smartphone and without your leaving your couch.
And entirely free of charge
All the steps of our process are free of charge. What's more, you save and estimated CHF 8 in postal charges required for the conventional procedure.